Terms & Conditions
At Nirvana Strength, we want to curate an environment that is welcoming, mindful, egoless, growth oriented, and free from unnecessary outside disturbance. It is important to us that all members are able to progress in their health and wellness journey, by behaving in a manner that is respectful of all individuals within the Nirvana Strength premises. Be aware that Nirvana Strength is not a place to conduct personal business that involves solicitation of any kind. Members should be free to enjoy the facility to Train, eat, recover and engage in mutually beneficial discussions. To provide a professional level of service, we kindly ask that you follow our code of conduct, available to you within our T&C.
1. Passes and Memberships
Please note that all memberships are paid upfront and are non-refundable, non-modifiable and non-transferable. Please note that you can upgrade your membership within 2 days from purchase date. By renewing your membership you agree to the membership terms that apply at that time.
Class Passes Package Validation period :
5 class passes : 2 weeks
10 class passes : 4 weeks
20 class passes : 8 weeks
All the promotional memberships and classes packages are non-refundable, non-transferable, non-modifiable. If you would like to purchase promotional membership in advance, please note that we are able to activate the membership within 30 – 60 days from the purchase date.
3. Operating days & hours
Hours of operations – 6.00 am –10.00 pm. Monday – Sunday.
Nirvana Strength Indonesia reserved a right to change operations hours without prior notice.
4. Time Freeze
(3 months) 12 weeks membership – get 1 week for freeze
(6 months) 24 weeks membership – get 2 weeks for freeze
(12 months) 48 weeks membership – get 4 weeks for freeze
Medical condition freeze is allowed. Must provide a doctor certificate.
Travel condition freeze is allowed. Must provide flight tickets.
Please note that we are unable to backdate any time freeze requests. Members must request in advance a membership freeze for the desired time.
Additional freeze membership is allowed with additional charge IDR 250,000 per 1 week freeze period.
5. No membership transfer is allowed
6. Class attendance
You must arrive at least 10 minutes before the class starts to avoid additional charges or losing a class booking spot for being late to join the class. Please note that drop-in places will open 10 minutes before the class starts.
7. All classes take priority on space. Please refer to schedules and corresponding areas.
Please wear comfortable and appropriate clothes when you come to the gym and appropriate footwear relative to the space you are in. We are not responsible for personal injury due to misuse of equipment.
Be mindful of body odor
Don’t forget your sweat towel.
9. Conducting Business
Professional trainers, coaches and teachers are not allowed to practice their trade nor any form of tuition activity be carried out by members for monetary or barter reward at the facility except with the prior written permission of management.
Members are not allowed to train or socialize or market themselves as PT’s if they do not work with us with a contract – Only our Trainers can train members
Personal fitness training is available at the facility by appointment.
The club has the right to cancel or suspend your membership without notice if the rule is broken. No refund would be given under these circumstances.
10. Respecting our equipment
Members using the gym equipment and/or facilities do so at their own risk and responsibility.
Members are responsible for using our facilities and equipment correctly, including adjusting levels or settings. If you are not sure how to operate any equipment, please ask our staff before you use it.
Please note that you will be responsible for any damages that you cause through a wilful act or negligence. Members who have finished using mobile equipment must put it back in its place. Wipe down equipment of sweat after use. Do not disable a piece of equipment by removing a piece from it for other exercises. If there is a specific need for a piece of equipment or if you have a suggestion, make the request at the front desk. Unattended equipment will be considered available for all members who are present, and they will have priority.
11. Keeping your belongings safe
We provide members with lockers which you are able to use whilst exercising. Please keep your key with you at all times and any valuables brought into the facility are at your own risk. Nirvana Strength Indonesia is not responsible for any loss of personal belongings of members whilst on our property. If you leave belongings in a locker overnight, we have the right to remove them. Lost and found matters should be reported to Reception.
12. Seeking medical advice
Our staff are not medically trained. If you have any doubts, we strongly urge you to seek expert medical advice before starting an exercise program. PT Nirvana Strength Indonesia highly recommends all members to have personal health insurance.
13. Respecting others
Please be respectful and do not behave inappropriately towards other members, guests, our staff and outside providers. Shouting and/or any display of unsportsmanlike conduct are prohibited. Examples of inappropriate behavior include:
Verbal or physical intimidation;
Discrimination on the basis of race, sex, age or any disability another person may have.
Not allowed to use the phone on speaker.
Listen to the music on the phone without headphones
Refuse to follow facility rules
14. Prohibited Activities
Alcohol, drugs (including steroids), and smoking are prohibited within the facility. Members are not allowed to use the facility under the influence of drugs, alcohol, or medication that may impair their ability to operate the equipment. No weapons of any kind are allowed. We reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to limit the consumption of food or beverages, or to the use of outside equipment within the Facility. Food or drink should be kept in a non-breakable, enclosed container and cannot be eaten in the gym area. No outside food or drink are allowed in the cafe. Gambling or gaming is prohibited within the facility or on the premises.
15. Content Creation
No tripods or professional cameras are allowed. If you want to do a photo session in the gym, you will need to speak to the management. There will be additional charge for doing photo sessions. Use of Tripods and/or “professional” equipment, should only be allowed for NSI staff/purposes or if pre-approved (i.e. for content for influencers, etc). Content creation is allowed for personal use only and not for business purposes. All photos and content created on and by company time or using Company equipment is in the sole ownership of the Company. All content can be used by Nirvana Strength Indonesia in its entirety whether the guest or member continues as a member or not. From time to time our Nirvana Content creators will be taking photos and videos, if you do not want to be shown in any of this content, please make us aware and we will ensure not to capture you in our content.
16. Pets & Animals
Pets or animals of any kind are not allowed at Nirvana Strength Indonesia.
17. No children allowed in the workout area – minimum age to use our facilities is 18th years old.
18. What happens if you break the code?
Nirvana Strength reserves the right to deny access to anyone who refuses to comply with the rules.
Nirvana Strength reserves the right to remove and ban any person from the facility at any time if directions are not followed and/or Terms and Conditions in place are not followed.
We may also warn you that you risk having your membership canceled. If you continue to behave in the same way, we will cancel your membership with immediate effect.
19. Facing instant cancellation
We can cancel your membership without warning if you behave in a way that is risky or seriously inappropriate, such as:
threatening or harassing others
using illegal drugs
instructing other members when we have not authorized you to do so
Nirvana Strength Indonesia will not be responsible for any injury, death or illness or any loss or damage whilst in the facility whatsoever/howsoever caused; sustained or incurred out of, or in any way connected with the use whether proper or otherwise, of the gym, whether defective or otherwise.
Members recognise that there are hazards and risks connected with physical fitness training. These risks include, but are not limited to, abnormal blood pressure, fainting, heart disorders and heart attack, dehydration, heat exhaustion, sprains, muscle strain, blisters, stress fracture, shin splints, tendonitis, cartilage tears, bursitis, back pain and bruising of joints. Exercise beyond one’s physical limits and/or accidents involving exercise equipment may result in serious injury or even death. Any and all use of the facility, or participation in activities, shall be at such person’s own risk.
21. Handling Complaints
Please submit any complaint via email email@example.com . Please include all the details relating to your complaint and any evidence that you feel would be beneficial. We will do all that is reasonably and practicably possible to assess the merits of the complaint and respond within a reasonable timeframe. We have a 48 hours response time policy. We will make sure that someone from our team will reply to your email within 48 hours.
22. Membership Data
Members agreed to share personal information such as phone number, email, photo, and anything required on and for the gym information system (GymMaster).
These terms and conditions form part of your agreement with Nirvana Strength Indonesia
Your agreement with us is made up of these terms and conditions and the terms of club use. These documents together form a legal agreement between us, so please make sure that you read them carefully and understand them. If you have any questions, please ask a member of our team.
Purchasing Sessions and Bookings
- Session purchases can be made on-line or in person at the front desk of your club.
- Session bookings must be made with the Personal Trainer who will contact you.
- All payments must be made in full, either in person at the front desk of your club or on-line.
- All payments must be made in full prior to any sessions being undertaken.
- If you purchase sessions in person, you will receive a copy of this agreement, along with a receipt for any payment of sessions you make. If you purchase online, you should retain a copy of this agreement, the terms and conditions and receipt for any payment of session purchases you make.
- We require a minimum of 24 hours’ prior notice of any cancellation of any Personal Training sessions. This can be made directly through your club or with your Personal Trainer. If you do not provide a minimum of 24 hours’ prior notice, you may lose that session and no refund will be made to you.
- Any rearranged cancelled sessions will be at a time mutually agreed between you and the Personal Trainer.
- If your Personal Trainer is more than 15 minutes late without notice, for your session you will be entitled to a complimentary session, along with any remaining time you still have for that session.
- If you are late for your session, your session will be reduced in accordance with that time. If you are more than 15 minutes late, your Personal Trainer may choose to cancel the session and you may lose that session, in which case no refund will be made.
Expiry and Extensions
- All Personal Training packs purchase options have a 90 day expiry, after which time any unused sessions will be lost and no refund will be made. This is to ensure we deliver all your required sessions to enable you to achieve your goals.
- You may extend Personal Training packs for the following reasons only:
- Serious illness
- Serious injury
- To extend your Personal Training packs you must contact your club; we may ask you to provide proof of pregnancy, serious illness, serious injury or redundancy.
- Any other extensions are entirely at the discretion of the club General Manager.
- If for any reason you are unhappy with your Personal Trainer, you may transfer to another personal trainer at any given time.
- In all circumstances, any sessions used with the previous Personal Trainer remain used.
- Your Personal Trainer cannot prescribe treatment or diagnose medical conditions. They may at any time ask to consult with your GP should any medical condition arise.
- If for any critical medical reason you are no longer able to complete any Personal Training sessions, you may be given a refund on any outstanding sessions with the approval from the club’s General Manager. We may ask for you to provide proof from your GP.
- If you leave the club for any reason, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- If your Personal Trainer leaves the club, no refund will be given and you will be assigned another personal trainer by the club.
- Any other refunds are at the discretion of the club’s General Manager.
Nirvana Strength Training Camp 2023
Welcome to our Nirvana Strength Training Camp! We are excited to have you join us for an immersive training experience. To ensure a productive and enjoyable environment for all participants, we have established the following policies. Please read them carefully and adhere to them throughout the workshop.
1. Registration and Attendance
- Participants must complete the registration process to secure a spot in the workshop.
- Attendance is mandatory for all 10 days of the workshop unless otherwise specified.
- If you are unable to attend, please inform us in advance, if possible, to allow for necessary arrangements.
- Our policy does not specify any same-gender requirements or restrictions for roommates for the Shared Accommodation Package
2. Workshop Conduct
- Treat all fellow participants, staff, and guest coaches with respect and professionalism.
- Engage in constructive discussions and actively participate in workshop activities.
- Any form of discrimination, harassment, or disruptive behaviour will not be tolerated.
3. Workshop Materials and Intellectual Property
- Workshop materials provided are for personal use only and may not be reproduced, distributed, or shared without prior permission.
- All intellectual property rights of the workshop content belong to the organisers or the respective copyright holders.
- Participants are expected to maintain confidentiality regarding any sensitive information shared during the workshop, including personal experiences and proprietary business information.
5. Photography and Videography
- Photographs or videos may be taken during the workshop for promotional purposes.
- If you have any concerns about being photographed or filmed, please notify the workshop staff in advance.
6. Changes and Cancellations
- The organisers reserve the right to make changes to the workshop schedule, content, or guest coaches, if necessary.
- In the event of cancellation, participants will be notified promptly, and appropriate refunds or alternative arrangements will be made.
7. Liability and Insurance
- The organisers and venue will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, or injury sustained by participants during the workshop.
- Participants are advised to have their own insurance coverage for personal belongings and any medical emergencies.
8. Feedback and Suggestions
- We value your feedback and suggestions to improve our workshops. Please feel free to share your thoughts with us at any time.
By participating in this workshop, you agree to abide by these policies. Failure to comply may result in your removal from the workshop without refund.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these policies, please contact us using the provided contact information.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions govern your participation in the 10-day workshop organised by Nirvana (PT. Nirvana Strength Indonesia). By registering for and attending the workshop, you agree to comply with these terms and conditions.
1. Registration and Payment
- Registration for the workshop is subject to availability and will be confirmed upon receipt of payment.
- Payment must be made in full prior to the start of the workshop.
- All fees are non-refundable, except in cases where the workshop is cancelled by the organisers.
2. Workshop Content and Materials
- The workshop content and materials provided are for educational purposes only and do not constitute professional advice.
- The organisers reserve the right to modify the workshop content, schedule, or materials as deemed necessary.
3. Participant Responsibilities
- Participants who register with the No-Accommodation package are responsible for their own transportation, accommodation, and any associated costs.
- Participants are expected to arrive punctually for all workshop sessions and actively participate in the activities.
4. Intellectual Property
- All intellectual property rights of the workshop content, materials, and associated resources belong to the organisers or the respective copyright holders.
- Participants may not reproduce, distribute, or share the workshop materials without prior written permission.
5. Limitation of Liability
- The organisers, guest coaches, and venue will not be held liable for any loss, damage, or injury incurred during the workshop, including but not limited to personal injury, theft, or property damage.
- Participants are advised to have their own insurance coverage for personal belongings and any medical emergencies.
6. Cancellation and Refunds
- The organisers reserve the right to cancel or reschedule the workshop due to unforeseen circumstances. In such cases, participants will be notified promptly, and a full refund will be provided.
- Participants who wish to cancel their registration must notify the organisers in writing. Refunds, if applicable, will be subject to the following:
- Cancellation requests received 30 days before the workshop start date: 100%
- Cancellation requests received 14 days before the workshop start date: 50%
- Cancellation requests received after the workshop start date: No refund will be provided.
7. Code of Conduct
- Participants are expected to adhere to a code of conduct that promotes respect, inclusivity, and professionalism. Any form of harassment, discrimination, or disruptive behaviour will not be tolerated, and the organisers reserve the right to take appropriate action, including participant expulsion, if necessary.
8. Privacy and Data Protection
9. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Indonesia. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Indonesia.
By registering for and attending the workshop, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to these terms and conditions. If you have any questions or concerns regarding these terms and conditions, please contact us using the provided contact information.